Personalized Year In History Mug Gift
Customize one of our Year In History mugs by choosing the year wanted (pick a year between 1920 and 2009), adding a personal message, a name and date of birth, and a photo! Customize with all of these options or just choose one. If you do not wish to customize a mug, search the year you want on our shop and buy that instead (the non-custom standard versions cost less).
Once you place your order we will work on creating an example image of your mug and will send you the image for approval within 24 to 48 hours, so please check the e-mail you provide with your order and spam folder just in case. After we receive your approval on the image we will bake the image onto your mug and ship it to you via USPS Priority. Please allow an extra 2 - 3 days for custom mugs as we require a waiting period of at least one day to allow the mug to harden after baking. If you want a custom mug for a gift we recommend ordering at least a week and a half in advance, two weeks if there is post office holiday during that time.
If you are looking for a specific example from a certain year, we recommend using the search option on our store. Just type in the year you are looking for and any item that we sell for that year should come up. Click on the Year In History Mug and you will see an example of what information, borders, and colors you will find for that mug. Please remember this is the only listing we have for a custom mug, so if you find the year you are looking for and wish to customize it, come back here to order.
Information for Personal Message:
- We have set a character limit of 60 characters, this is what will fit in one line across the top of a mug, anything smaller will become difficult to read
- The message can only be placed at the top above our "Taking You Back In Time" heading
- Please check that your message is spelled and formatted the way you would like, we will usually copy the message onto the mug directly as it was written unless there is an obvious mistake
- The message will be in a plain black font as shown in the example
Information for Photos:
- Please only send personal photos, no copyrighted materials
- We recommend sending the highest quality possible so that the image comes out clearly
- We usually crop the photo to fit the space, vertical photos usually fit best
- The photo that you send will completely replace the center images
Information for Name and Date of Birth:
- It will be included in the "Born This Year" section, replacing one of the names that is already there
- We will try our best to fit long names but please consider the space available on the mug when submitting the name
- The easiest way to include this is to use the format Name - Month Day (example: Jane Smith - October 21)
- For married women, using a maiden name or married name is up to your own personal preference
- Please double-check that your spelling of the name is correct and that the birth date is correct before submitting, we will copy those onto the mug directly as written
We Also Recommend