1928 Year In History Print
- Available as a digital copy to print from home or as laminated physical copies.
- This item can be customized with a personal message, name and birthday, and up to 4 personal photos.
- Sent as PDF and JPEG files to print from home or use with professional printing services, formatted to fit a standard size sheet of paper (8.5 x 11 inches) in landscape mode.
- Laminated copies printed on 8.5 x 11 inch white card stock and laminated with 5 mil lamination pouch.
- Features information about the year 1928 including news events, prices, popular movies, popular music, and famous birthdays.
- Can take up to 24 to 48 hours for us to create and send the digital files via email. We usually send sooner than 24 hours, but contact us if you need it rushed.
This was great. Timely. My mother just cried. Thank you so much. Will tell friends !
Excellent service. Easy to use website. Nice feature to add personal photos and no problem. Steve very helpful with adjusting the last minute changes I made. I highly recommend backintimegifts for special occasions. My mother and the family were amazed with details included in the print. Processed and shipped within a few days. Very pleased and I have recommended to my friends and family -- they were very impressed with the presentation of the product. Perfect!
I framed the certificate and gave it to a 90th birthday celebrant She loved it and so did I
Everything was perfect. Thank you so much. We wish you well in your business.
I ordered the 1928 year in history via email delivery. It was for my mothers 90th birthday. I was considering ordering several years of her life to make timeline of years for her party. I didn’t add personal photos because it was only a test to see if I liked it well enough to order more.
The personalization possibilities were a nice feature. The collection of facts from 1928 was great.
But I won’t order any more for a few reasons.
1. It has to be printed on legal sized paper, with no option to change that.
2. The design wasn’t very impressive. With all the graphics available today it looked too elementary.
3. The company website address was printed all over the border, making the look even less appealing.
It’s a good & inexpensive idea, but didn’t meet my needs.
Thank you for taking the time to provide an in-depth review, we don't usually respond to reviews but did want to provide some more information about our process for future reference as some of the issues mentioned in your review may have been solved by asking us for changes. We hope that potential customers browsing the reviews will see we are willing to make our product work for them.
1. We format our prints to fit a standard Letter size (8.5 x 11 inches) sheet of paper by default as it is what most customers are able to print at home with minimal adjustments. If a customer wishes for us to re-size the print larger to a specific size we are happy to accommodate the request. We do not re-size smaller as it would become illegible.
2. We are not graphic designers, so there are limitations on what we can create, but we are happy to change colors or remove the borders for customers if requested. We created them originally to reflect colors and shapes that we saw in clothes, furniture, etc. in shopping catalogs and ads for each decade, with the hope that they might reflect simple design elements from the decade.
3. The company website and the product/brand name are each printed once on the bottom part of the border. The branding of 'Taking You Back In Time' is at the top once in a decorative font as a part of the design of the border. If asked, we are happy to remove one of the copyrights at the bottom and center the other, but we do not remove it by default considering the low price point of the product. We do not remove the 'Taking You Back In Time' that is at the top but are happy to add a personal message of your own above that. We are also willing to make size/color/font adjustments to the personal message if necessary.
We are a small family business and we sell our personalized digital prints for under $5.00 to fund on-going work on our free educational history website. We do not provide all of these options upfront with the hope of being able to keep our prices as low as possible and our process as simple as possible because we manually create each personalized print. We are happy to accommodate most special requests when asked and if a customer is unsatisfied and asks for changes we provide them unlimited changes for free. We appreciate your criticisms and will keep them in mind when we have to time update and develop our products in the future.
Steve and Zoe
We Also Recommend