Year In History Prints for the 1920's Choose Year Between 1920 & 1929
- Available as a digital copy to print from home or as laminated physical copies.
- This item can be customized with a personal message, name and birthday, and up to 4 personal photos.
- Sent as PDF and JPEG files to print from home or use with professional printing services, formatted to fit a standard size sheet of paper (8.5 x 11 inches) in landscape mode.
- Laminated copies printed on 8.5 x 11 inch white card stock and laminated with 5 mil lamination pouch.
- Each print features information about the chosen year including news events, prices, popular movies, popular music, and famous birthdays.
- Years available include: 1920 (100th Birthday), 1921, 1922, 1923, 1924, 1925 (95th Birthday), 1926, 1927, 1928, and 1929.
- Can take up to 24 to 48 hours for us to create and send the digital files via email. We usually send sooner than 24 hours, but contact us if you need it rushed.
We recently threw a big 90th Birthday party for my Nana. I framed the 1929 print which was customized with my Nana's picture and name/date of birth. I also made additional prints, rolled and tied with ribbon as a "party favor" for the guests. Everyone loved it...especially my Nana! Thanks for doing such a great job of getting this made promptly and helping to bring a smile to my Nana on her special day.
The information on the sheets from the 20's was interesting and well done. Truly enjoyed reading this part of history and I'm sure everyone at the 90+ birthday party will as well. This was just what I was looking for. Thank you.
I enjoyed having this for my mom’s 90th surprise party but her name and birthday should have been included and it wasn’t.
The history prints for my 1924 order was the perfect information for my grandma 94th Birthday! It was read aloud and then I use the info for a trivia game so the family members can win prizes. How much was eggs in 1924? 25c. We had a great time and each family member was given a copy as a momentous! I plan to order for future events. Thanks for all the back in time gifts.
We Also Recommend