1928 Year In History Print
- Available as a digital copy to print from home or as laminated physical copies.
- This item can be customized with a personal message, name and birthday, and up to 4 personal photos.
- Sent as PDF and JPEG files to print from home or use with professional printing services, formatted to fit a standard size sheet of paper (8.5 x 11 inches) in landscape mode.
- Laminated copies printed on 8.5 x 11 inch white card stock and laminated with 5 mil lamination pouch.
- Features information about the year 1928 including news events, prices, popular movies, popular music, and famous birthdays.
- Can take up to 24 to 48 hours for us to create and send the digital files via email. We usually send sooner than 24 hours, but contact us if you need it rushed.
This was great. Timely. My mother just cried. Thank you so much. Will tell friends !
Excellent service. Easy to use website. Nice feature to add personal photos and no problem. Steve very helpful with adjusting the last minute changes I made. I highly recommend backintimegifts for special occasions. My mother and the family were amazed with details included in the print. Processed and shipped within a few days. Very pleased and I have recommended to my friends and family -- they were very impressed with the presentation of the product. Perfect!
I framed the certificate and gave it to a 90th birthday celebrant She loved it and so did I
Everything was perfect. Thank you so much. We wish you well in your business.
I ordered the 1928 year in history via email delivery. It was for my mothers 90th birthday. I was considering ordering several years of her life to make timeline of years for her party. I didn’t add personal photos because it was only a test to see if I liked it well enough to order more.
The personalization possibilities were a nice feature. The collection of facts from 1928 was great.
But I won’t order any more for a few reasons.
1. It has to be printed on legal sized paper, with no option to change that.
2. The design wasn’t very impressive. With all the graphics available today it looked too elementary.
3. The company website address was printed all over the border, making the look even less appealing.
It’s a good & inexpensive idea, but didn’t meet my needs.
We Also Recommend